My WinXP desktop was having serious problems. I tried to debug it for two days but finally decided to rebuild it. I was getting 100% CPU utilization with winlogon.exe. So I went to http://www.ryanvm.net/msfn/ and built a new CD with most of the WinXP patches integrated. While I was at it I updated the client applications available via the SBS installation procedure. This helped the rebuild process go much faster. A new feature to my restore process was Fab’s Autobackup, http://fabs.dyndns.org/autobackup. It did a nice job of restoring my Firefox settings. I was hopeful that it might restore my Outlook categories and signatures but no luck!