Microsoft Introduces New Accounting Software and Services for Small and Home-Based Businesses
Microsoft Corp. announced the availability of MicrosoftÂ® Office Accounting Express 2007, financial management software designed for early startups and home-based businesses that currently use pen and calculator or spreadsheets to run their operations. Office Accounting Express 2007 consists of desktop software available as a free download and seven integrated online services.
- Read the full PressPass Announcement
- Get the Free download of Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
- From this same page you can also see: Product Overview, Product Demo, FAQs, and more
- Read the Q&A: Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 and Office Accounting Professional 2007 Build â€˜Onrampâ€™ to Internet Economy for Small Businesses
- View the Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 and Professional 2007 Fact Sheet
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights
I downloaded this program and installed it on my Vista RC1 virtual machine. RC1 is my beta box. This program is a QuickBooks alternative so I should check it out. The installation program complained and said I needed to install SQL 20005 SP2 to avoid problems. They talk about SP2 but it is not available. Tomorrow I will import a simple QuickBooks company file and see what gets screwed up. Imports are typically pretty ugly. I thought I saw someplace a better time billing feature using the Outlook calendar.