Build a Generic Histogram Generator for SQL Server
Histograms help people analyze large amounts of data, whether you display them as tables or as charts. This article shows you how to do both.
… 1 day ago
JkDefragGUI – Freeware made by Emiel Wieldraaijer
… saved by 488 other people … 1 day ago
VirusTotal – Free Online Virus and Malware Scan
… saved by 1677 other people … 1 day ago
Meet ratproxy, our passive web security assessment tool
… saved by 1 other person … 4 days ago
The Microsoft Source Code Analyzer for SQL Injection tool is available to find SQL injection vulnerabilities in ASP code
… saved by 50 other people … 5 days ago
PCI Requirement 6.6 has merchants gearing up
… 5 days ago
- The Histogram Generator for SQL Server looks interesting but I think I will work on making pivot tables easier to use first.
- I tried JkDefrag last week. I like the look and feel of the Auslogics defrag tool. JkDefragGUI makes JkDefrag a little easier to use and adds a few features. Both tools are nice upgrades to the standard defrag tool.
- VirusTotal is a nice way to generate hashes for downloadable files.
- I need to check Ratproxy out. Ultimately I would like to compare this to WebScarab. I need to read this Google document again and play with to figure out why Google re-invented the wheel.
- Microsoftâ€™s contribution to fight against SQL Injection would have been more appreciated if it worked for me. It did not generate a report for me. The program was more than willing to tell me that I did not have it configured properly. When I finally had it configured properly, the result is no report?!
- PCI 6.6 is a mess. I am suspicious that the firewall option will ever be a cost effective solution for retail web servers. My first run at automated code analysis was inconclusive. I believe that low cost automated and manual code analysis are probably the best cost to benefit options.